Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 - 99 and get $1.53 off
This will allow you to charge micro USB smartphones, tablets and other devices such as the Asus Transformer T100, Google Nexus or Blackberry Playbook at full speed from a powerful charger or computer USB socket.
- Follows the 'Dumb USB' specification', so allows you to get the full power from a mains or car USB charger which does not follow this specification, such as an Apple iPhone/iPad charger. Our mains chargers and many others already follow the Dumb USB specification, however this low resistance cable may still result in faster charging than ordinary cables.
- A normal cable only allows charging at 0.5A from a computer, this allows you charge upto 2-3x faster.
- If you have purchased a powerful mains or car USB charger but find that it gives poor performance or does not work with your micro USB device, this cable will most likely solve the problem.
- Prevents your device going into 'data transfer' mode when connected to a computer, acting as a 'USB Condom' to prevent data theft / viruses when charging from an unknown USB socket.
- 20 AWG thick low resistance copper cable for high speed charging upto 3A with lower power loss than standard cables. The 300cm cable will be faster than standard quality cables of similar length but shorter cables will be faster.
- Thicker plastic housing with extra reinforcement at both connector ends where cables commonly become worn.
A few phones use the 'Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0' spec which uses a special mains charger for even faster charging. This charge-only cable is not compatible, see our charge+sync cable instead for use with these chargers. The Samsung Galaxy S6 / Edge also requires a sync cable and special charger for the very fastest charging speeds.
5 Pack Discount
Buy 5 or more cables of any length and get £1 off each cable. Add the cables to your basket and the discount will be automatically appled.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 88 | Next
Posted by shane on 1st Sep 2015
Charging speed is siginificantly quicker that stock cable, I purchase three cables for various applications and I rate them highly.
Product arrived quick smart - can't fault PortaPow - I'll be back.
Reliably fast charging
Posted by Neil on 22nd Aug 2015
There is a huge difference in charging speeds with different micro USB cables on my Android phone. Some cables are fast with one charger and slow with another. The portapow cable I bought is the fastest of the lot and is consistently fast whatever charger I plug it into. Well worth the money.
Good solid cable
Posted by Jakob on 22nd Aug 2015
Works great, good quality cable.
Good quality cable, charges fast even over 5ft length
Posted by Scott on 19th Aug 2015
I bought two of these cables to charge two Hudl tablets in the car. As the kids sit in the back I needed 5ft cables and they kept the Hudls charged up no problem.
Posted by Peter on 15th Aug 2015
Fools all devices into charging at full speed!
Works as advertised
Posted by Mr M on 30th Jul 2015
Had a problem with charging my phone in my car when using my navigation software. Although I was plugged into a 2.1 amp charger, my battery level kept decreasing. This cable solves it for me.
Micro USB no good
Posted by John hewit on 21st Jul 2015
I have had several of these cables of various lengths. They all end up with duff micro USB connectors. None of them make good contact after a short period of use. I had my Nexus on charge all of last night and woke to 5%. These cable need a more robust connector on them.
Posted by N.G. Bos on 10th Jul 2015
Before I had this cable, charging my cellphone took about 8 hours. I have a 2.1amp charger but the power cord I used was very thin. Now I have a Portapow fast charge cable it goes from complete empty to totally full in less than 4 hours!
Posted by Simon on 9th Jul 2015
Omg this product does exactly what it's says, my fat 3100mah oneplus one charges from red 7% in 1h26min it is phenomenal. This product works and I highly recommend it. I'll be ordering a few more for gadget minded in the know family and friends.
Posted by PatrickOfLondon on 26th Jun 2015
Good product, good price, good service. Would buy again. Would ideally like to see the plug-ends embedded deeper in a more solid chunk of plastic for strength, stability, and longevity -- but don't let that put you off, this is better than most anyway.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 88 | Next