Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 - 9999 and get $0.40 off
This adaptor will allow you to charge your Apple, Android or other smartphone or tablet at high speed from any high power USB socket, even if the charger was not originally designed for your device. Simply plug your USB cable into one end, and the other end into a USB socket. It works on the same principle as our best selling Fast Charge Micro USB and Fast Charge Apple Cables, but this handy little adaptor allows you to use any good quality USB cable. If you've bought a powerful car or mains USB charger but find your device charges slowly, this adaptor will most likely solve the problem. It will also dramatically improve charging speed from computer, TV and games console USB sockets.
- Puts your device into fast charge mode - allows you to charge at high speed (upto 2.4A) from a computer USB socket or other USB charger even if it was not originally designed for your device. Most Android and Apple products will charge at double the speed of normal computer USB charging. Use a USB socket which can output at least 1A for best results, most computers are capable of this but avoid USB hubs and budget USB chargers.
- SmartCharge - detects the type of device which is connected and swaps between Apple, Universal and Samsung charging specifications allowing you to get fast charging even if the charger was designed for a different device.
- Blocks data transfer - your device will not go into 'data transfer' mode if connected to a computer, so you can use a computer just like a mains charger. This also prevents data hacking and any risk of viruses being loaded onto your device when charging from an unknown/public USB socket. Our trusted design has been on sale since 2013.
- Use a high quality USB cable for fastest charging - Use the original cable supplied with your device or a high quality replacement. Cheap / long cables will have higher resistance, which may result in slower charging.
- Allows charging - Many office PCs have their USB sockets disabled for security. This allows charging from those USB sockets without breaking policy. Devices such as some Blackberry smartphones, and the Sony PS Vita do not charge at all from many USB chargers, this enables charging.
We can offer this with your logo/artwork added for a minimum order of 100pcs, and can also offer bulk discounts for orders of 100+ Contact us for further details.